I hope you’ve all had a great start to the new year. Winter is almost over and that can only mean one thing… the countdown to OBH 2015 is officially on and we’re getting excited! We can’t wait to see our fantastic returning students again and meet all the new ones too, of course! We’ve already started thinking of great new activities and ideas to make this summer AMAZING but in the meantime, I’ll leave you with my Top 5 Memories from OBH 2014. Enjoy 🙂
1. OBH Survival Games – You worked together as a team, solved problems, overcame obstacles and raced against the clock. You survived the first OBH Survival Games and were rewarded with toasted marshmallows around the camp fire. A perfect end to an action packed day!
2. London Trip – We saw the sights (London Eye, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace etc.), took in some culture at the National Gallery and shopped like professionals! A fantastic day out made even better by all-you-can-eat pizza at Pizza Hut. Yum!
3. Dance Class – We had so much fun that day when the dancers from “Big Steve’s Disco” came to visit OBH. You got to learn cool dance routines to your favourite songs. ( Not as easy as they look!) The disco was a great success a few days later when you all had the opportunity to practise your dancing and show off your new moves. Very impressive!
4. Punting in Cambridge – What a relaxing way to spend the afternoon after a busy day of shopping, and exploring a beautiful city. We enjoyed the riverside views of the universities while listening to a bit of history from our very knowledgeable guides. Such a great day out!
5. Graduation Ceremony – This is probably my best memory from OBH 2014! Presenting you with your certificates, watching videos, looking at all the great work you did, enjoying live performances and much more! Even though the end of the course is always a bit sad, we all loved celebrating your achievements. We were so proud of all your hard work and it was nice to see that you were also proud of yourselves!
See you soon 🙂